In this episode of the Spurscast, which pretty much marks six weeks since we last published a show, we reward you for your patience with a 91-minute show that strayed beyond the normal San Antonio Spurs news.
Among the things we talked about:
• My knowledge (or lack of) Star Wars.
• James Anderson invited to Hawks vet camp
• The Spurs latest invites to their own vet camp and a workout.
• Andray Blatche
• Jeff calls me a name dropper
• Arrested Development
• The Walking Dead
• Spurs offseason analysis by John Karalis from Red's Army
• John's thoughts on the Easten conference offseason changes
• Our views on Ray Allen and my hopes for the first Celtics-Heat matchup
• Doc and Pop coaching Team USA.
• John and I have the same sneakers
I guess we can call it the Spurscast Variety Show this time, but it was a lot of fun for us to record and we hope you enjoy the madness that is Spurscast episode 280.
Intro music: Wake up by Rage Against The Machine (aka the greatest band ever.)