• San Antonio Spurs' Tim Duncan had this to say about Los Angeles Lakers' Andrew Bynum and how he disrupted the Spurs' offense in the loss to the Lakers:
“He bothered a lot of people in the lane,” Duncan said, “and just his size was definitely the difference.” (nba.com)
• The Spurs are regrouping after the huge loss to the Lakers:
• With Minnesota Timberwolves' Kevin Love is racking up the double-doubles this season, Spurs' Tim Duncan ranks among the top 12 players all-time in career double-doubles:
Of the top 12 all-time double-double leaders (points-rebounds), according to the Elias Sports Bureau, Wilt Chamberlain stands alone at 966. Malone is next at 894 and Elvis Hayes had 890. The only active player on the list is San Antonio Spurs forward Tim Duncan with 704, one behind Charles Barkley. (espn.com)
• Speaking of the Toros, check out this great article about the Toros' new home, the Cedar Park Center at Toros Nation.
• Spurs' Gary Neal suffered concussion-like symptoms recently and the NBA is taking steps to prevent this injury to its players:
According to STATS LLC data reviewed by the AP, eight NBA players have missed games this season because of head injuries, concussions or concussion-like symptoms and there's been an average of nine players per season who've missed playing time over the previous five years.
Besides Paul, Miami's Mike Miller, San Antonio's Gary Neal, Phoenix's Vince Carter and New Jersey's Anthony Morrow and Damion James all have dealt with blows to the head since Feb. 15. (nba.com)
Hit the jump to read about how you can win free tickets to a Spurs game this month, what Neal's former coach at Towson said about him, the Spurs falling out of the number one spot in NBA rankings, and more.