• It's that time San Antonio Spurs fans. Playoff tickets will be available this Saturday for the opening round:
Spurs Playoff tickets for Round 1, games A & B range in price from $10 to $295, including lower-level seats starting at $88. Dates, times and opponent for the Spurs first round NBA Playoff schedule will be announced at a later date.
Playoff tickets can be purchased at all Ticketmaster Ticket Center locations, including select H-E-B locations, charge by phone at (210) 225-TEAM or online at spurs.com or ticketmaster.com.
Playoff tickets can also be purchased at the AT&T Center Southeast Box Office Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. and weekend event days only, beginning at 10 a.m.
• See what R.C. Buford had to say about Tim Duncan's injury at Spurs.com.
• Express News' Tim Griffin talks about the upcoming games for the Spurs.
• Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich on Steve Novak's inbound pass that sailed out of bounds in the loss to the Portland Trail Blazers:
Asked about the play, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich offered: “Yeah, we wanted to throw it straight out of bounds without anybody touching it.” (nba.com)
• Speaking of the Spurs loss to the Blazers, woai.com asks who is the bigger bonehead -- the Spurs for losing to the Blazers or former NFL player Lawrence Taylor?
• RedsArmy.com watches every move the Spurs make. Celtics fans know the Spurs might give their team some problems this Thursday if Duncan and Manu Ginobili return to action.
Hit the jump to read about a former Spur making it in the NBA, an injured Celtic to make his return versus the Spurs, and more.