• San Antonio Spurs' George Hill vented a bit on fans who are not with the team through this six game skid:
It's crazy when ur winning Fans Love you. But when ur Losing all the Fake Fans Come out!!!! Things will get better! Thanks Real Spurs Fans!
• Express News' Tim Griffin shares notes from the Spurs loss to the Houston Rockets.
• Former Spurs player Dennis Rodman had his number 10 jersey retired by the Detroit Pistons. Here is what he had to say about being traded by the Spurs to the Chicago Bulls:
"(The Spurs) traded me to Chicago for Will Perdue straight up and San Antonio said it was the best trade they ever did. I was like, 'Yep, sure was.' Because we won three championships after that. And that first year, 72-10. But that's not the focus. My career was built here." (dailypress.com)
• Spurs' draftee Nando De Colo and his team Power Electronics Valencia are currently playing in the Euroleague playoffs versus Real Madrid. Check out De Colo in action in game four of the series:
• Pounding the Rock talks about the words "Spurs fan" as an insult.
• Though not Spurs related, but in case you missed it, check out the Dallas Mavericks player all Spurs fans love to hate Jason Terry up to his typical on court behavior versus the Los Angeles Lakers: