The San Antonio Spurs (37-15) make a stop in Boston to face the Celtics (19-34) on their Rodeo Road Trip (3-2).
The Spurs will be without Tony Parker (rest) and Tiago Splitter (calf injury). Not to mention will still be without Kawhi Leonard and possibly Manu Ginobili both who are dealing with injuries.
San Antonio is coming off a 100-109 loss to the Pistons. Tony Parker and Tim Duncan finished with 11 points each in the loss.
Boston is coming off a 102-86 win over the Bucks. Jeff Green had 29 points as he led the Celtics to the win.
And as the Spurs and Celtics get set to do battle, here are five things to watch for during tonight's game from our good friend John Karalis from Celtics site Red's Army:
• Watch for Avery Bradley. He has huge first quarters.
• Rajon Rondo has no minutes restriction and he's almost gotten triple doubles in his last two games. Rondo will pull guys out of position.
• Stick it to Boston's bench. Boston does not have depth and the Spurs can maximize this.
• Make Jeff Green quit. If things are not going his way, he gives up and stops being aggressive.
• Jared Sullinger will kill you on the boards and has six straight double-doubles.