The San Antonio Spurs (4-1) will host the Golden State Warriors (4-1) tonight at the AT&T Center.
The Spurs are coming off a 99-96 win over the Suns in San Antonio. The Spurs were led by Tony Parker's 20 points while Danny Green had a season-high 19 points. Green also blocked a career-high 4 shots. Tim Duncan added 17 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists in the win.
The Warriors are coming off a 106-93 win over Minnesota. Andre Iguodala had 20 points and 6 assists to lead the Warriors to the win. Stephen Curry is questionable for tonight's game due to left ankle bone bruise.
And as the Spurs look to remain unbeaten in San Antonio, here are five things to watch for in tonight's contest:
• The Warriors have held opposing teams to below 40 percent from the field (.378), as they’ve done in all four wins this season.
• The Warriors have lost 29 consecutive regular season games to the Spurs in San Antonio.
• Golden State has led by at least 18 points in all four victories this season.
• Through four games this season, Spurs' Tiago Splitter is averaging 8.2 points and 8.2 rebounds.
• In three games against Golden State last season, Tim Duncan averaged 22.7 points, 12.0 rebounds, 3.7 assists and 3.7 blocks.