The San Antonio Spurs (14-2) host their Texas rival, Houston Rockets (12-5), tonight at the AT&T Center.
The Spurs are coming off a 109-91 win over Orlando. Tim Duncan led the Spurs with 19 points and 9 rebounds. Marco Belinelli chipped in with 19 points as well in the win.
The Rockets are coming off a 114-95 win over the Nets. Chandler Parsons paced Houston with 21 points in the win.
And as the Spurs look to flex their home dominance versus the Rockets, here are five things to watch for in tonight's contest:
• The Spurs are 7-0 home, where they have also won seven straight against the Rockets.
• The Rockets are 10-2 this season when leading at halftime.
• The Rockets are 0-2 this season when their opponent shoots 50 percent for better.
• The Spurs are 6-0 when leading after the third quarter at home.
• The Spurs are 7-0 when they dish out more assists than their opponent at home.
I'm watching Baynes, and his playing time. He did a good job on Howard in the playoffs last year. I think Pop needs to stop being vindictive and let the guy get some playing time. He needs the experience. It isn't a crime to protect yourself against a known sleezeball like O'Neal.
i love these things, its like "mr obscure stat maker guy" stuff. "the spurs have won 1836 times when leading their opponents when time runs out!"
lol keep up the good work project spurs!