The San Antonio Spurs (5-1) are back on the road as they visit the New York Knicks (2-3) for an early afternoon tussle in Madison Square Garden.
The Spurs are coming off a 76-74 win over the Warriors in San Antonio. Kawhi Leonard led San Antonio with 13 points and 7 rebounds. Tony Parker chipped in with 18 points in the win.
The Knicks are coming off a 101-91 win over Charlotte. Carmelo Anthony led New York with 26 points. J.R. Smith is set to return to the Knicks after serving a five game suspension for violating the league's anti-drug program.
And as the Spurs look to extend their three-game winning streak to four games, here are five things to watch for in today's matchup:
• Tim Duncan has three consecutive games with five-or-more assists.
• Tony Parker is averaging 20.7 points on 59.5 percent shooting during the Spurs' three-game winning streak.
• Tiago Spitter has led San Antonio in rebounding five times this season. He is averaging 8.2 rebounds this season.
• The Spurs are 0-1 on the road when their opponent scores 100 points or more.
• The Spurs are 2-0 on the road when they outshoot their opponent.