The San Antonio Spurs (7-2) will look to put away the Golden State Warriors (6-5) tonight in Oakland in Game 6 of their Semifinals series.
The Spurs are coming off a convincing 109-91 win over the Warriors in Game 5 in San Antonio. Tony Parker led the team with 25 points and 10 assists in the win. Harrison Barnes finished with 25 points for a second consecutive game for the Warriors.
And as the Spurs look to end the Warriors' season, and advance to face the Grizzlies in the West Finals, here are five things to watch for during tonight's game.
• The Spurs are 3-0 in the road in the postseason when scoring 100 points or more.
• Teams that have won Game 5 of a best-of-seven series that was tied have gone on to win the series 88 out of 99 times.
• Golden State is 4-0 after a loss in the playoffs.
• The Spurs have won 11 of 12 best-of-seven series when leading 3-2.
• The Warriors have won eight of their last 10 home playoff games.