The San Antonio Spurs (35-11) will host the Phoenix Suns (15-28) tonight in San Antonio in their first meeting this season as the Spurs look to continue their dominance at the AT&T Center where the team has won 15-games in a row. Not to mention continuing their dominance at home against Phoenix as the Spurs have won six-straight over the Suns in San Antonio.
The Spurs are coming off a 113-107 win over Dallas last night. DeJuan Blair shined versus the Mavericks as he poured in a season-high 22 points.
The Suns are coming off a 93-88 win over the Clippers. The Suns were led by a game-high 24 points from Goran Dragic, who also had eight assists.
And as the Spurs and Suns get set to tangle, here are five things to watch for during tonight's game:
• The Spurs are averaging 107.1 points while holding opponents to 42.9 percent from the floor.
• Three of the Suns' comebacks this season are from deficits of 19 or more points.
• Suns' Dragic is averaging 3.3 points and 2.8 assists in six visits to San Antonio.
• The Suns are 1-11 on the road when trailing after two quarters.
• The Suns are 7-3 when Dragic scores 19 or more this season, and 5-2 in his 20-point games.