The San Antonio Spurs (14-3) will look to shake off a home loss to the Rockets and bounce back as they host the Atlanta Hawks (9-9) tonight at the AT&T Center.
The Spurs are coming off a 106-112 loss to Houston at home. Their first home loss of the season. Tony Parker finished with a season-high 27 points while Tim Duncan had 20 in the loss.
The Hawks are coming off a 101-108 loss to the Wizards. Paul Millsap had 23 points and 10 rebounds for Atlanta.
And as the Spurs look to avoid their first losing streak of the season (and welcome back former Spurs coach Mike Budenholzer), here are five things to watch for in tonight's contest:
• The Hawks have lost the last 15 visits to San Antonio by an average of 17.5 points.
• Spurs' Tim Duncan has never lost to the Hawks at home in 14 career meetings.
• The Hawks are 2-0 when shooting 50 percent or better from the field.
• The Hawks are 2-0 when Al Horford records a 20-point and 10-rebound game.
• Hawks' Jeff Teague is averaging a team-high 17.3 points but has scored 11.5 and shot 30.2 percent in his last four road games.