The San Antonio Spurs (19-4) will look to extend their winning streak as they visit the Clippers (16-9) in Los Angeles.
The Spurs are coming off a 100-84 win over the Jazz. Tim Duncan recorded his fourth double-double in the last six contests with game-highs of 22 points and 12 rebounds.
The Clippers are coming off a 113-97 win over the Wizards. Chris Paul led the Clippers with 38 points in the win.
And as the Spurs look to send a message to their Western Conference rival (and greet former Spur Stephen Jackson who is now a Clipper), here are five things to watch for in tonight's contest:
• The Clippers score 103.7 points per game, with four players averaging 14.0 or more.
• The Spurs, who score 103.3 points per game, have only one player - Parker - who averages more than 14.0.
• The Clippers are 9-1 when Jared Dudley goes for double-digit points.
• The Clippers are 9-1 this season when Paul scores at least 20 points.
• The Clippers are 9-2 this season when grabbing more rebounds than their opponent.