The San Antonio Spurs (15-9) will finish off their three-game home stand before heading off on their annual Rodeo Road Trip by hosting the Oklahoma City Thunder (18-4) tonight at the AT&T Center.
The Spurs and Thunder met earlier this season which resulted the Spurs losing to the Thunder, 108-96. Oklahoma was led by Kevin Durant with 21 points while the Spurs were led by Gary Neal with 18 points.
But as the Spurs get ready to be tested by the best in the West, let's take a look at five things to watch for in tonight's game.
- So the Spurs might have issues scoring tonight. Prior to the Thunder's Monday matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers, OKC had not allowed a single opponent to shoot 50% or better.
- The Thunder bring it on the road. OKC owns the best road record at 9-3.
- If your taking it to the rim Spurs, be careful for Serge Ibaka is no where near you! The Thunder are 10-0 when Ibaka blocks three or more shots.
- Box out Spurs! Make sure you block out the Thunder! OKC is 9-1 when they out-rebound their opponent.
- Make sure the shots are falling Spurs! OKC is 8-1 when holding opponents to less than 40% shooting.