• ESPN.com talks about George Hill, DeJuan Blair and Tiago Splitter for fantasy league owners:
Incidentally, unless you're in a very deep league, about all you have to gain from the Spurs' current miseries is George Hill. Coming off a 30-point performance versus the Memphis Grizzlies on Sunday, Hill produced 27 points and six assists against the Blazers. He's available in more than 75 percent of ESPN.com leagues. In leagues of at least 12 teams, Tiago Splitter (14 points, nine rebounds) could merit consideration, but keep in mind that Antonio McDyess (back) is expected to return against the Celtics after essentially being rested on Monday. One Spurs-related thing I do know is that the re-emergence of DeJuan Blair (three points in just 20 minutes) isn't panning out.
• SB Nation isn't sold on the Spurs' success:
If all things were equal, then yes, San Antonio could run with anyone. That's been true the last few years, too. But with Manu, Tony Parker and Tim Duncan all banged up (again), and Gary Neal, George Hill and Dejuan Blair carrying the torch, all things are NOT equal among the best teams in the NBA. It's not a crime to say as much; if anything, we stupidly gave the Spurs the benefit of the doubt earlier this season. And in the end, the Spurs are exactly who we thought they were.
• The NBA on ESPN RV Tour will hit San Antonio Sunday April 3, 2011 from 10AM-3PM.
• RedsArmy.com continues its Spurs watch.
• Express News' Tim Griffin shares his notes from the Spurs loss to the Portland Trail Blazers.
Hit the jump to get some Austin Toros news, new Spur Da'Sean Butler to make his debut, and more.
• Here is some news and notes on the Austin Toros courtesy of Toros Nation.
• The newest Spur, Da'Sean Butler, makes his debut tonight with the Austin Toros.
• Covers.com says the Spurs are a fading elite playoff bound team.
• GetGlue launches its Sports Check-in and Foursquare integration:
In addition to launching Sports button, we are also announcing rewards from sports leagues and sports networks. At launch, you will be able to earn rewards from NHL (NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs), Turner Sports (NCAA Tournament), San Antonio Spurs, FOX Sports (MLB and NASCAR events), HBO Sports, Showtime Sports, NFL Network, Speed, FOX Soccer Channel, FOX College Sports, Fuel TV and the Big Ten Network.
• Anne Buford, sister of Spurs' R.C. Buford, will debut her film "Elevate" at the Dallas International Film Festival.
• Former Spur Jaren Jackson now coaches overseas for the St. John Millrats and is trying to get his team to make it to the playoffs.